November 13, 2018, 6:30 PM
***PLEASE NOTE – CHANGE IN VENUE:
First Tabernacle Church
401 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
November 2018 Agenda
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- PSA Reports: Metropolitan Police Department, 1D, 3D and 5D
- Special Guest: Acting Deputy Mayor for Education, Paul Kihn
- ACLU-DC: Request support for a resolution for the decriminalization of fare evasion in our metro system.
- Request for support for special exception for additional lot coverage – 940 S St NW.
- Request for support for special exception for parking relief – 1518 NJ Ave NW, Rear.
- Request for support for selection of developer for redevelopment of Temple Courts Apartments site in NW One.
- Request for support for HPRB approval for designation of contributing structure within the U Street Historic District as noncontributing – 1717 11th Street, NW.
- Request for support for HPRB approval for concept for alterations and renovation – 1737 11th St NW.
- Old Business
- Approval of Minutes of 10/2/18 Meeting
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of Expenses
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, December 4, 2018, 6:30 PM