Tuesday, March 5, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
Northwest One Neighborhood Library
155 L Street, NW, Second Floor
Washington, DC 20001
***SPECIAL ELECTION TO FILL THE VACANCY IN SMD 6E04
Date: Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Place: Northwest One Neighborhood Library, 155 L Street, NW, Second Floor
Time: Voting will commence at 6:35 p.m. (after the ANC 6E Public Meeting is called to order) and end at 8:00 p.m.
**Gottlieb Simon, Executive Director, Office of Neighborhood Advisory Commissions, will preside over the election.
- Call to Order
- Special Election for ANC 6E04 Seat – From 6:35 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Approval of Agenda
- PSA Reports – Metropolitan Police Department – 1D, 3D, 5D
- Special Guest: Ward 6 DC Councilmember Charles Allen
- Fresh Farm: Request for Support for the Continued Operation of the Mount Vernon Triangle Market for the 2019 Season Located at 5th and I Streets, NW [6E05]
- 606 Florida Avenue, NW (Rito Loco): Request for Support for DDOT Public Space and ABRA Sidewalk Cafe Permits [6E02]
- Electric Cool-Aid, 512 Rhode Island Avenue, NW: Consideration of Settlement Agreement for a New Retailer’s Class “C” Tavern License with an Outdoor Beer Garden [6E02]
- 1128 6th Street, NW: Request for Support before HPRB for the Concept Design to Add Two Stories in the Back of the Building and Add an Additional Floor That Will be Set Back Enough So It Will not be Visible from the Street
- Providence Health Services: Request for Support for a Resolution Supporting the Hospital
- Old Business
- New Business
- Approval of Minutes of 2/5/19 Public Meeting
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Approval of Expenses
- Next Meeting: April 2, 2019