We would love to see you at out January meeting! It will be on January 8th at 6:30pm at the Shaw Library. The agenda is below.
Too see some past meetings check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ANC6E
ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOOD COMMISSION 6E
Wednesday, January 8, 2013 6:30pm
Watha T. Daniel/Shaw Library, 1630 7th St. NW
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- ANC 6E Officer Election
- PSA Report: Metropolitan Police Department 3D
- Request for Support for a Special Exemption to be a Quick Food Service Restaurant, Rito Loco, 606 Florida Ave. NW
- Discussion and support for parking for the Immaculate Conception Church at the future 8th and O St. Development.
- Discussion about 5th and I St. Developer Presentations.
- Support for a Stipulated Liquor License, Le Pain Quotidien, 433 Massachusetts Ave. NW
- Presentation by Richard Sandoval Restaurants about the future restaurant at 7th and Q St.
- New Business
- Old Business
- Vote on Future Location for the Monthly ANC 6E Meetings & the Calendar for Meetings
- Approval for ANC 6E Participation in ANC Security Fund.
- Discussion of 2014 Budget
- Approval of Expenses
- Approval of Minutes-December
- Next Meeting
Rachelle P. Nigro, Chair (6E04), Alexander M. Padro, Vice Chair (6E01),
Marge Maceda, Secretary (6E05), Kevin Chapple, Treasurer (6E02), Frank Wiggins (6E03),
Alvin Judd, (6E06), Alfreda Judd (6E07)
Commissioner Contact Information
6E01 Commissioner Alexander M. Padro: firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-518-3794
6E02 Commissioner Kevin L. Chapple: email@example.com, 202-449-5072
6E03 Commissioner Frank S. Wiggins: wigginsanc6E@gmail.com, 202-658-1560
6E04 Commissioner Rachelle Nigro: firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-670-1732, facebook.com/votenigro
6E05 Commissioner Marge Maceda: mmacedaANC6E05@gmail.com, 202-360-7404
6E06 Commissioner Alvin Judd: email@example.com 301-440-3836
6E07 Commissioner Alfreda S. Judd: 202- 628-6717