ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOOD COMMISSION 6E
Wednesday, November 6, 2013 6:30pm
Watha T. Daniel/Shaw Library, 1630 7th St. NW
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- PSA Report: Metropolitan Police Department, 1D and 3D
- Discussion of new polling places for 6E04 and 6E06 with the Board of Elections
- Resolution that District Department of Transportation provide the residents of ANC 6E a new Visitor Parking Pass for 2014 and discussion of the parking zones.
- Presentation on the new development at 445 M St NW.
- Presentation on new development at 4th and K St. NW.
- Presentation on Lake Shaw Temporary Ice Skating Rink, 925 Rhode Island Avenue, NW
- Mandalay Restaurant, 1501 9th Street, NW: Request for Support for Sidewalk Cafe Permit (DDOT) and Outdoor Seating Permit (ABRA).
- Dacha Beer Garden, 1600 7th Street, NW: Request for support for Historic Preservation review for new construction.
- Letter of Support for an ADA Curb Ramp at 1100 New Jersey Ave. to DDOT.
- Support for Liquor License Renewal for numerous ANC 6E bars/restaurants.
- Letter of Support for Gottlieb Simon nomination for the Cafritz Award.
- Letter of Congratulations for Shiloh Baptist Church 150th Anniversary.
- New Business
- Old Business
- Discussion of moving the monthly ANC 6E meeting to the Golden Rule Plaza Community Room
- Approval of Quarterly Report
- Approval of Expenses
- Approval of Minutes-October
- Next Meeting
Rachelle P. Nigro, Chair (6E04), Alexander M. Padro, Vice Chair (6E01),
Marge Maceda, Secretary (6E05), Kevin Chapple, Treasurer (6E02), Frank Wiggins (6E03),
Alvin Judd, (6E06), Alfreda Judd (6E07)
Commissioner Contact Information
6E01 Commissioner Alexander M. Padro: firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-518-3794
6E02 Commissioner Kevin L. Chapple: email@example.com, 202-449-5072
6E03 Commissioner Frank S. Wiggins: wigginsanc6E@gmail.com, 202-658-1560
6E04 Commissioner Rachelle Nigro: firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-670-1732, facebook.com/votenigro,
6E05 Commissioner Marge Maceda: mmacedaANC6E05@gmail.com, 202-360-7404
6E06 Commissioner Alvin Judd: email@example.com 301-440-3836
6E07 Commissioner Alfreda S. Judd: 202- 628-6717