Tuesday, November 10, 2020, 6:30 PM
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Link for the meeting:
Meeting ID: 871 4615 5125 Password: 480124
Use the Raise Hand function to ask a question during the meeting.
Dial In number for the meeting:
+1 301 715 8592
Press *9 to ask a question during the meeting.
This is a public meeting. All video images displayed, and all audio heard during this meeting will be recorded. Agenda items subject to change.
November 2020 Agenda
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- PSA Reports: Police Department – 1D, 3D
- 490 L Street, NW, NAI Saturn Eastern LLC (Safeway): Request for Support of Renewal of Class B/Retail-Grocery and a Tasting Endorsement [6E05]
- 99 H Street, NW, Wal-Mart Store East, LP (Wal-Mart): Request for Support of Class B-Retail-Grocery and a Tasting Endorsement [6E07]
- 1318, 1320, 1322 8th Street, NW: Request for Support for Historic Preservation Review Board [6E03]
- 454 Ridge Street: Request for Support for the Board of Zoning Adjustment Application for the following: Variance Relief from E-201.2 in Order to Convert the Nonconforming Tax Lot to a Record Lot; Variance Relief for Lot Occupancy from 1043 to 1156 (+6.5%); Variance Relief for Lot Width (18 Standard to 16) (Existing Width); Variance Relief for Lot Area (1800 to 1739) (.03%); Special Exception Relief from the 10 Ft Extension Rule; Variance Relief for Lot Coverage from Standard 60% to 66.6%).
- Old Business
- Approval of Minutes of 10/6/2020 Meeting
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- FY 21 Budget
- Approval of Expenses
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, December 1, 2020